Blog 2: The reason why I chose this career


The trued is that, it was difficult for me, take a decision for what I wanted to study. At first, I didn't know what I wanted to do in the future.  


So, I started to investigate different options, but anyone got my attention. Until one day, my boyfriend talks about public administration, that career catches me, so I searched it and I finally decided.


I'm studying public administration, because I wanted to do something that I knew I would be good and truly enjoy it.

It is important to me because one day when I'll thinking about it, I could say "I made the right decision"  I haven't been studying this career for a long time, but I know that I loved it and I am so happy in these moment with my decision.











Comentarios

  1. Friend <3 I love to see you happy with your decisions. You will be an excellent professional! I miss you :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 5: THE HISTORY OF THIS PHOTOGRAPH …

Blog 4: MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST/ BAND

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology