Blog 4: MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST/ BAND



In this moment I don’t know if I have a favorite band or artist, but I like some artist and bands that I really enjoy listening to their music. 

For example, a few years ago my favorite band was “Twenty One Pilots” I loved the music that they made, but for some reason, nowadays I don’t listening very often, it doesn’t mean that I don’t like their music or the band anymore, but I don’t have the same interest as before.

Instead, in this moments I listening to music of many types, different bands and artist, like Sam Smith, Adelle, Panic at the disco! or BlanckPink among others, but for some reason, recently I'm listening to bands like Los Prisioneros or Los Tres.  

But actually, I would say that in this moment, one of my favorite artist is Dua Lupa, I love her  songs, her lyrics and her style. I feel that her music is very active, and I believe that her voice is unique and striking. 






Comentarios

  1. Wow, I also like Dua Lipa, his songs are very good and catchy. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It has also happened to me that i listen a lot to a band but suddenly stopped listening to her very often xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Frieeeeeeeend! Dua Lipa wakes me up a lot it is very useful when you are studying and you take a break :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hiiiii, Future Nostalgia is amazing, I think I have listened to it at least 10 times!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 5: THE HISTORY OF THIS PHOTOGRAPH …

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology