Blog 1: A little introduction

HI! Mi name is Constanza, I am 19 years old, i was born in Talca on January 12, 2001.

WHEN WE WERE ONLY THREE


My family and I stayed in Talca until I was three years old, then we had to moved out. Since then we have been living in Santiago. We moved many times, until we finally found a place that we can call home.

The next year that I graduated from my school I did the PSU and I got in to the University to study public admnistration.

SUDDENLY YOU CAME TO MY LIFE





This past years had happened a lot of things in my life, like new members in my family, for example my little brother. 

All this and more had produced many changes in my life, but I think the people that we found keeps our lives interesting.






Comentarios

  1. Awwwwww best friend! <3 That cute your photos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many changes in your life!

    Pay attention with vocabulary and basic structures

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 5: THE HISTORY OF THIS PHOTOGRAPH …

Blog 4: MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST/ BAND

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology