Blog 5: THE HISTORY OF THIS PHOTOGRAPH …


Well, the trued is that I don´t remember the whole context of the photo. But I  remember that "It was a beautiful moment".


My family and I went for summer holidays to Frutillar, I remember when i said that "I don’t like travel to the 
south of Chile, because the travel and the place are so bored".

But nowdays  I think very different, the problem was that, I didn’t knew how to appreciate the beautiful scenery that I had in front of me. If I had the chance of going again to Frutillar, I would immediately say YEEES!!!



Well, going back to the photograph, the moment happened (as you can see) on a sculpture of a piano with a view that you would love at the first look.
As a family, we don’t have to many photos, I don’t know why, but that photograph is one of the few that we had, and when I think in that moment I laugh every time I remember it.

Another beautiful moment (in the same place)


Comentarios

  1. Oh friend! jajajajjaja how fun you are. Frutillar is beautiful, I hope that you can come back to there and appreciate the beauty of the south <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great story xD I guess now you appreciate every opportunity to travel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Constanza, the photograph of your family on the piano is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST/ BAND

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology