BLOG 6: MY FAVORITE TV SHOW



GUAU! It is truly difficult for me to choose my favorite series, I love watching series, but I must say, that my favorite series is “Malcolm in the middle”, it is one of the funnier and entertainment series that I had watched. 


It has everything, laughs, crying, so much drama, but the most important it´s that you could 
see the series every day in any moment and you won’t tired from watching it.


Seriously, is the best series I would ever saw. I have an especial feeling for “Malcolm in the middle”. I have seen it since I was 4 or 5 years old. And I still love it, I can see every chapter and I don’t get bored, it´s one of that series that can’t bored you, I truly recommend it


I could recommend you a lot of series, but for me, “Malcom” it´s perfect for anytime, you can watch it  alone, to spent some time with yourself or maybe with your family or your friend, it doesn’t matter, you will spend a very good time anyway.

The Tv Crowd: Malcolm in the Middle 

Comentarios

  1. Very good choice!
    It is a very entertaining television series, good memes have come out of its scenes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend <3 I agree with you! Malcolm is very good, and you never get bored of seeing it. Excellent recommendation!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 5: THE HISTORY OF THIS PHOTOGRAPH …

Blog 4: MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST/ BAND

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology